In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (at Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:30:02 +0100),
Jean-Philippe Andriot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> says:

:
>         struct ipv6_opt_hdr *exthdr;
> -       u8 nexthdr = skb->nh.raw[IP6CB(skb)->nhoff];
> +       u8 nexthdr = skb->nh.ipv6h->nexthdr;
>
>         memset(fl, 0, sizeof(struct flowi));

I disagree.

If you do this, you refer to the first extension headers only.
We need to skip preceding extension headers using IP6CB(skb)->nhoff,
which holds the offset to the current nexthdr.

--yoshfuji