On 12/22/06, David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Because of massively painful regressions like the following,
I absolutely refuse to apply "cleanup" patches to remove gotos
for "clarity".  All such patches do is change the code and
potentially add bugs, they don't help in any way at all.

Gerrit, please be more careful next time, and resist the urge to "fix"
stuff that isn't broken just to satisfy your own personal coding
tastes during a conversion.  This is a locally exploitable hole,
all someone has to do is open a few hundred UDP sockets to a
particular destination port and then nobody, not even root, can
so much as run ping successfully.

Arnaldo, sorry I originally thought this bug was added by you, you're
totally innocent this time :-)))

Was so fast I wasn't even able to plead "not guilty!" :-)

- Arnaldo