On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 10:35 PM Maciej Żenczykowski
<zenczykow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Maciej Żenczykowski <m...@google.com>
>
> This reverts commit 114aa35d06d4920c537b72f9fa935de5dd205260.
>
> By my understanding of kmemleak the reasoning for this patch
> is incorrect.  If kmemleak couldn't handle rcu we'd have it
> reporting leaks all over the place.  My belief is that this
> was instead papering over a real leak.

If you have this belief, please:

1. Explain in details why you believe it or what supports it. For
example, did you see any kernel memory continue growing?

2. You want to fix the comment right above __krealloc() before fixing
anything else.

Thanks.