Am 2021-02-13 17:53, schrieb Michael Walle:
Am 2021-02-13 01:36, schrieb Vladimir Oltean:
But the Atheros PHY seems to have a problem with the SGMII link
if there is no autoneg.
No matter what I do, I can't get any traffic though if its not
gigabit on the copper side. Unfortunately, I don't have access
to an oscilloscope right now to see whats going on on the SGMII
link.

Scrap that. It will work if I set the speed/duplex mode in BMCR
correctly. (I tried that before, but I shifted one bit. doh).

So that will work, but when will it be done? There is no
callback to configure the PCS side of the PHY if a link up is
detected.

-michael