Hi Stehphen !

The new netif_napi_add() function takes a netdev argument. In the EMAC
case, there is one NAPI instance working on behalf of multiple netdev's,
so that isn't very useful. For my EMAC patch (just posted to you & the
list), I'm not passing NULL, but I'm wondering what would be a good way
to handle netpoll here...

The way it's currently implemented, there's a list of NAPI's attached to
the netdev, so obviously, that won't work for my usage scenario.

I'm not sure what's the best data structure that would be suitable for
both N ndev's for 1 NAPI and 1 ndev for N NAPI's though... I could
allocate "stub" list heads and queue those up, but that's a bit gross...

Any better idea ?

Cheers,
Ben.