Hi all,

Brandeburg, Jesse wrote:
I would suggest you try TCP_RR with a command line something like
this: netperf -t TCP_RR -H <hostname> -C -c -- -b 4 -r 64K
I did that and the results can be found here:
https://n0.aei.uni-hannover.de/wiki/index.php/NetworkTest

seems something went wrong and all you ran was the 1 byte tests, where
it should have been 64K both directions (request/response).

Yes, shell-quoting got me there. I'll re-run the tests, so please don't look at the TCP_RR results too closely. I think I'll be able to run maybe one or two more tests today, rest will follow tomorrow.

Thanks for bearing with me

Carsten

PS: Am I right that the TCP_RR tests should only be run on a single node at a time, not on both ends simultaneously?