Hi there!  First off, thanks for providing such a well-documented set of
tools!  We're currently building a solution that requires the simulations
to be run on the server, but want a nice web client UI for the simulation
run as well as controls (star, stop, variable sliders, etc).  Our current
web app is being built with Spring Boot.  I ran across Teletortoise, which
appears to be a Play app that appears to have seen no activity for a
while.  Could someone speak to the state of Teletortoise, and if there is a
newer solution I should be looking at for server-side execution and
browser-side viewer?

And yes, we've evaluated NetLogo Web, but we really need the full NetLogo
instruction set and extensions available on the full Java-based
implementation as well as the performance for very complex models.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Rob