Hi Irina,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to do this right now. I usually manually
position my model windows (a window manager can help a lot with this; I use
Divvy on Mac and gTile on Linux, but there are a ton out there for all
OSes). That said, it's definitely a source of frustration in LevelSpace.
What do you think would be the ideal solution? A setting under the
LevelSpace menu to control default layout strategy? A primitive to manually
position and size child model windows?

Best,
Bryan

--