I will be using levels space in a variety of ways in a month or two as well,
that would be great!
Irina works with both Ilana and myself - this case, Ilana is working on
something.
in my group, we’re working on a model of pain across the body (hand, peripheral
neural system, spine and brain) - so that these are four models that will be
connected through and under a parent model and will need to be side by side.
- Sharona