I am trying to setup a netmeeting directory server internally on the company
network on a windows 2003 server standard. I have done my research and
noticed that ILS is not included with Windows 2003 server. ILS 2.0 only
works on windows XP but i would like it to be a windows 2003 solution.

Microsoft has an article in which it says that there is a workaround to have
ILS on windows 2003 server
The article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/280319/

I did all that this article showed correctly and did tapicfg show
/domain:domainname and it showes "Service Connection Points and the one I
have set as default. When i try to connect to that with netmeeting it tells
me that the server is busy or is not working. I dont know what else to do.
Im stuck.

Can you please help? Has anyone else tried using Windows 2003 server for
this?

Thank you

Adrian

Yahoo! Groups Links