Hello, I am asking your help to resolve a problem with Netmeeting 3.01
that comes with Windows 2000 is that one day I noticed that one of my
friends told me that he/she couldn't see me on video so I got puzzled
since it used to work fine until now it stopped working so I decided
to check on that problem, I used Windows 98 PC with NetMeeting
installed on it and tried to receive video from the windows 2000 PC
with pre-installed Netmeeting software but there is no video showing
up on Win 98 machine but I can see video in 'My video' on the windows
2000 machine. I'm using Phillips webcam with latest version of the
drivers. Do you know what the problem is? That test was done on my
home LAN.

Could you able to tell me if Phillips cam is not compitable with
Netmeeting or any recommanded webcams that are compitable with USB 2.0
and Netmeeting?

Thank you very much for your help!

Yahoo! Groups Links