> Okay, Yes, I scan all the ports above 32767.

UDP ports I assume? Not TCP ports.

>and I left the
> settings in
> both ends by default like it comes right out from box the
> only need to
> set is the video and audio sources and intification info like my name
> and email addresses. Also I have tried to find a test site that I can
> call and test but unfortunely, there is none out there that I
> can verify
> and do 'loopback' test.

http://www.intel.com/pccamera/portals/testcall.htm has a test call setup (or
used to). I haven't tried it for a long time so it may now be defunct. If
you are behind a router though it definitely will not work. But as I said
you probably should leave the internet connection out of your test as it
complicates the situation.

I am not sure what Win2000 (is this Win2000 pro?) looks like "out of the
box" (I don't think there should be any policy settings that restrict
NetMeeting). You can check policy settings by running "gpedit.msc" from the
"Start" ->"Run" menu (assuming you are logged into an administrative account
-- are you trying the calls from an administrative account anyway?).
NetMeeting policies are in the Administrative template section ( of both
user and system).

Yahoo! Groups Links