We've posted a new version of our draft:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate-01

It includes a section on the issues that were raised and our
observation/comment.  It also adds a detailed section on terminology based
on the interim calls, and updates the operational requirements with further
details.

thanks.
-- Anees