Hello,
NETMOD Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

*NETMOD Interm meeting on OpenConfig*
Thursday, September 10, 2015
11:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr

*Join WebEx meeting* <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m54c7bcbed84a08dc78fba128d500f8c0>

Meeting number:         645 732 277
Meeting password:       1234

*Join by phone*
*1-877-668-4493* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
*1-650-479-3208* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 645 732 277
Toll-free calling restrictions <http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Add this meeting <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m17086d6b9810a2722c5dc8c64ec795b9> to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support. <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.