Hi,

Kent Watsen <kwat...@juniper.net> wrote:

> This is a notice to start a NETMOD WG last call for the document "JSON
> Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG":
>
>       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-05

I have reviewed this document, and I only have some minor comments.
Once this document is published, we will update our existing JSON
implementation to match this document (it *almost* matches it
today...)

o  Section 1

   The text mentions the JSON media type "application/yang.data+json".

   Where is this media type defined?  I think it should be defined in
   this document (add an IANA Considerations section).

   (Also the string "application/yang+json is missing the ending ")

o  Section 5.5

   Remove the sentence "Anydata data node is a new feature in YANG
   1.1.".

o  Section 5.5

   OLD: "event-class: "fault",
   NEW: "event-class": "fault",

o  Section 6.2

   OLD:    A "string" value represented
   NEW:    A "string" value is represented

o  Section 6.10

  With the union defined here, is this legal:

     "bar": "1"

  If it is not legal, it should be noted.

  If it is legal, it should be noted that this is more expressive than
  the XML encoding.