Hi,

my action item from yesterday's interim was to check whether some updates to
6020bis are needed in order to address the corner cases presented by Balazs:

- https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/i73sR0_d9UkshMuhxiCDOSZWhqk
- https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/gBum0NdkixozakgncYXPKPpLQDk

I would propose this minor change to sec. 7.9.3:

OLD

   The default case is only important when considering the default
   values of nodes under the cases.

NEW

   The default case is only important when considering the default
   contents of nodes under the cases (default values of leafs and
   leaf-lists, or default cases of nested choices).

Otherwise, I believe the text in 7.9.4 is sufficiently clear about when a
"mandatory" statement on a case applies.

Lada

--
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C