Ladislav Lhotka <lho...@nic.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my action item from yesterday's interim was to check whether some updates to
> 6020bis are needed in order to address the corner cases presented by Balazs:
>
> - https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/i73sR0_d9UkshMuhxiCDOSZWhqk
> - https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/gBum0NdkixozakgncYXPKPpLQDk
>
> I would propose this minor change to sec. 7.9.3:
>
> OLD
>
>    The default case is only important when considering the default
>    values of nodes under the cases.
>
> NEW
>
>    The default case is only important when considering the default
>    contents of nodes under the cases (default values of leafs and
>    leaf-lists, or default cases of nested choices).

Maybe a slight variation, and taking the entire paragraph into
account:

OLD:

  The default case is only important when considering the default
  values of nodes under the cases.  The default values for nodes under
  the default case are used if none of the nodes under any of the
  cases are present.

NEW:

  The default case is only important when considering the default
  statements of node under the cases (i.e., default values of leafs and
  leaf-lists, and default cases of nested choices).  The default
  values and nested default cases under the default case are used
  if none of the nodes under any of the cases are present.