I believe that you are correct, it seems that we've doubled-down on 1C and so
#5 should now be marked as DEAD.

This action will be taken if no objection is made before tomorrow's interim.

Thanks,
Kent

From: Robert Wilton <rwil...@cisco.com<mailto:rwil...@cisco.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 9:29 AM
To: Kent Watsen <kwat...@juniper.net<mailto:kwat...@juniper.net>>,
"netmod@ietf.org<mailto:netmod@ietf.org>"
<netmod@ietf.org<mailto:netmod@ietf.org>>
Subject: Re: [netmod] opstate-reqs #5: Support for situations when structure of
intended configuration is not the same as applied

>From the interim meeting two weeks ago, it was clarified that the schema of
>the intended configuration nodes are expected to be the same as the schema of
>the applied configuration nodes so that clients can easily relate between the
>two.

I think that the requirement text for 1.C and the proposed updated text for 1.D
makes this reasonable clear.

Hence, is issue 5 now at the state where is can be closed as not being a
requirement?  Or is there something further that needs to be discussed first?

Thanks,
Rob