Dear all,

As you know, YANG data modeling is getting more and more important these days. Graph of the day, with only the IETF YANG data models, is here <http://www.claise.be/modules.png>.

To help with the YANG Model Coordination Group <http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/yang-model-coordination-group.html>, we would like to welcome Qin Wu. At the same time, I would like to thank Eric Osborne for his participation to the group. Unfortunately, Eric could not dedicate all the time he wanted to this task.

Right now, the YANG Model Coordination Group is composed of:
    Carl Moberg
    Dean Bogdanovic
    Qin Wu
    Benoit Claise

As mentioned in the NETMOD meeting at IETF 94 <03%20-%20YANG%20Model%20Coordination%20Group>, our current phase approach is:

   Phase 1: List of the YANG models (inventory)
   Phase 2: Tooling
   Phase 3: Help with compilation
   Phase 4: Training/Education
   Phase 5: Coordination across SDOs/Opensource
   Phase 6: Model Coordination within the IETF
   Phase 7: Standardization Priorities

Regards, Benoit