Hi, all:
Sorry for late response to this call.
I have taken some time today to re-read the latest version of
draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-06 and have two comments:
1. This draft defines two module, one is IETF-PACKET-FIELDS, the other is
ietf-access-control-list module,
I am wondering whether ietf-packet-fields module can be defined in more generic
way that can be applied to other modules defined somewhere else?
e.g., in ietf-packet-fields module, acl-ip-header-fields grouping is defined, I
am wondering whether prefix "acl-" can be removed to make it more generic?

2. This draft briefly discuss Linux nftables which is interesting, I am
wondering how this nftable is different from rib discussed in I2RS, is there
any dependency
between model proposed in this draft and the model proposed in I2RS? If this
has been discussed already, please ignore this comment.

Besides these two comments, I think this draft is good enough to move forward.
Thanks!

-Qin