Hi,

I never liked submodules. IMO just more IETF over-engineering.
They have always confused customers into thinking they
are just modules within modules. Wrong.  They merely partition YANG
modules into multiple syntactic bundles.  There is only 1 module namespace.

Actually I think it doesn't matter if the submodule name changes, so I
should
remove the text in question.  One can remove all the submodules from
rev N to N+1 if they want, and add different names back (as you pointed
out).
If it doesn't change the module namespace contents it's OK.

Andy

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:16 AM, William Lupton <wlup...@broadband-forum.org