Jason,

After looking at the document and the model, it is also about having metadata
grouping in the model. If you want to have metadata grouping in the model, then
you have to have something inside and then input-interface questions comes up.
If you don’t have to have metadata grouping in the base model, everything is
easy.

I believe this is the right question

Dean