Jason,

> On Apr 29, 2016, at 3:33 PM, Sterne, Jason (Nokia - CA)
> <jason.ste...@nokia.com> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I agree that we may want to consider other metadata items and also agree they
> will tend to be more implementation-specific.  But rather than hold up this
> base ACL model for metadata why don't we treat metadata in either a follow up
> extension draft or leave them to vendor-specific augmentations (if there
> isn't enough commonality).

I believe that we have to add text that metadata can be match conditions in an
ACL. In this case, I would add an example at the end of the document to show
how it can be done through augmentation.

> I don't think this model should have ingress vs egress as an attribute of an
> ACL. An ACL is directionless on its own and direction can be part of how it
> is applied to an object (e.g. maybe an augmentation to the interfaces module
> to add "ingress-acl" and "egress-acl" leaf refs).

I think that would be a good example to show how to augment model.

Dean

> Jason

>>> augmentations (along with whatever other metadata might be useful or
>>> vendor-specific). Many major implementations do not support matching on