On 4/28/2016 9:15 PM, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 11:26:36AM +0100, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 12:42:27PM +0100, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
   So perhaps the proposal is to add

     After applying all deviations announced by a server, in any order,
     the resulting data model MUST still be valid.

   just before the beginning of section 7.20.3.1?
I like to see whether we have consensus to add this clarifying
sentence. I believe it documents something that we always assumed to
be true but we did not write it down explicitly. If anyone disagrees
with adding this clarification, please speak up now.

I have not heard anyone disagreeing with adding this clarification.

Martin did not put this additional sentence into -12 and since we seem
to have consensus on adding this clarification I like to ask him to
add this sentence if another revision is made before the IESG
telechat. I am CCing Benoit in case he wants to add this as a comment
to his IESG evaluation record.
Thanks. We're at IETF last call statge, so there is still time to include this change.

Regards, B.