Thank you Jürgen and Martin.
The document really improved IMO.

Regards, Benoit
Hi,

Martin has posted revision -13 of the YANG 1.1 specification. This
revision incorporates all comments that we have received during the
IESG process. A big thanks in particular to our gen-art and ops-dir
reviewers and to Martin for following up on the issues. Please check
the edits do make sure that nothing broke. The diff can be found
here:

https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-13.txt

Note that this is _not_ the time to raise new issues or to suggest
alternate resolutions to issues discussed before. This is only a check
to verify that the edits were done correctly. Please check the edits
as soon as possible, any errors found must be raised by Thursday
2016-06-16.