Just taking another approach on this: why do we have the restriction on
circular imports?  Is this really required?  If not then this may be solved
in another way too (but will take some time before it gets into the YANG
compilers I'm afraid).

Best regards - Vriendelijke groeten,
Bart Bogaert
Broadband-Access System Architect Data
Contact number +32 3 2408310 (+32 477 673952)

NOKIA
Copernicuslaan 50, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium
Fortis 220-0002334-42
VAT BE 0404 621 642 Register of Legal Entities Antwerp

<<
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of its
author.