Note that pyang --ietf is just a thin wrapper around --lint, with IETF/IANA
namespace and module prefixes.

At BBF we are happy to follow IETF recommendations, and require no warnings or
errors when using:

--strict --max-line-length=70 --lint --lint-modulename-prefix=bbf
--lint-namespace-prefix=urn:bbf:yang:

William