On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 06:56:20PM +0000, Kent Watsen wrote:

> This way, reader can focus more quickly on the diffs, but also this
> likely mimics what happened in reality (start with `pyang -f tree`
> and then manually edit from there).  What do you think?

Manually edited tree diagrams? I hope not. Perhaps we should have text
saying that tree diagrams are expected to be generated by tools and
that they are expected to be consistent with the model (and hence they
need to be updated with every change, hence usage of tools is a damn
good idea).

[I thought this is obvious but perhaps this is not.]