Martin, Lada, et al,

While I don’t think we need additional annotations that Joe had prototyped
(at least not as the default), I strongly believe we need to keep the ‘@‘
and ‘/‘ in the tree output for schema mount. While the former enhancement
provided details, the schema mount tree designations are every bit as
important as knowing, for example, whether or not a schema leaf is a
presence node.

Thanks,
Acee