Hi Clyde,

One quick follow-up, it seems that all drafts are moving over to reference the
tree-diagrams draft these days.  As such, I think Section 1.3 (Tree Diagram
Notation) should now be removed and Section 3.1 should change as follows:

  OLD
  Please see Section 1.3 for tree diagram notation.

  NEW
  Please see [I-D.ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams] for tree diagram notation.
  (yes, that should be hyperlink)

and add I-D.ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams as an Informative reference.

Thanks,
Kent