Dean writes: "<snip/> At the end, if we need to we can revise to support future
publications."

I write: "Just a clarification on your last sentence, my understanding is that
a revision is necessary in order for schema-mount to work on NMDA-based
servers.  Should we publish the current draft as is now, we're effectively
committed to publishing an NMDA-update in the near-term anyways."

Lou's correcting me off-list.  He says that current solution can be used on
NMDA servers, albeit with the with disclaimer that all non-inline schema must
be the same for all datastores.  Okay, this lets some steam off, maybe we don't
have to update it right away, Dean's statement is accurate.  But I imagine that
we'll get around to it sooner or later, so it doesn't change there being an
update at some point.

I think what I'm missing is how big up an upset would it be?  Can the authors
please sketch out what the NMDA-oriented update would look like?  Would it, for
instance, manifest as a revision to the existing module or a new module and, if
it were a new module, would it be possible for a server to implement both the
old and new modules simultaneously without causing problems?

Kent