This confirms the completion of this period.

I think we can conclude the following:

The Question of whether better guidance for usage can be applied was raised and
discussed. Robert Wilton proposed some text which seems both reasonable and
which does not change the substance of the draft.

The Question of where tags reside was raised, it appears resolved.

From the meeting, there remains the request for the addition of an example.

Kent - can we add an example

Chris - what format would you like it in.

Kent: xml/netconf or json/restconf is fine, just identify which is used.

On this basis I think we can do a writeup and forward a draft 04 to the IESG
for review / IETF last call.

Thanks
Joel