Ok, now I'm confused. I see that the ietf-inet-type model already has the types
ipv4-prefix and ipv6-prefix. How are these any different???
Thanks,
Acee

On 4/1/19, 12:31 PM, "Acee Lindem (acee)" <a...@cisco.com> wrote:

    I believe the "address-" could be omitted from the type identifiers. At
least within the routing area, "ipv4-prefix" is unambiguous.
    Thanks,
    Acee

    On 4/1/19, 12:14 PM, "netmod on behalf of Juergen Schoenwaelder"
<netmod-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of j.schoenwael...@jacobs-university.de>
wrote:

        This is the right time for this and I would call these
        ip-address-prefix, ipv4-address-prefix and ipv6-address
        prefix.

        /js

        Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>