Given the definition of ipv6-prefix already contains:

      " The IPv6 address should have all bits that do not belong
       to the prefix set to zero."

I think that a better solution might be to add the equivalent text to the
ipv4-prefix definition:

      " The IPv4 address should have all bits that do not belong
       to the prefix set to zero."

Thanks,
Rob