I support adoption of the design team work as well.
Thanks,
Acee

On 3/9/20, 11:10 AM, "netmod on behalf of Ladislav Lhotka"
<netmod-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of lho...@nic.cz> wrote:

    I support the adoption of the entire document set.

    Lada
    Lou Berger <lber...@labn.net> writes:

    > Hi,
    > We'd like to start a two week adoption call for the set of documents
described below by Rob.  To be specific, this includes
    > 1) draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03
    > 2) draft-verdt-netmod-yang-module-versioning-01
    > 3) draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-01
    > 4) draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-03
    > 5) draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-02
    > 6) draft-verdt-netmod-yang-schema-comparison-00
    >
    > The adoption call ends in two weeks, on March 16.
    >
    > Please voice your support or objections on list.  While we prefer to
adopt as a set, objections on specific documents are acceptable.

    > Netmod Chairs
    >
    > On 2/29/2020 2:21 AM, Rob Wilton (rwilton) wrote:
    >
    >> Netmod chairs,
    >>
    >> The version selection draft draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-02 is
now posted.  With that, the YANG versioning design team would like to please
request you make an WG adoption call for these documents.

    >> The updated full list is:
    >>
    >> 1) draft-verdt-netmod-yang-solutions-03
    >>    - Solution overview, updated since 106 to cover updates to version
selection and schema comparison drafts.

    >> 2) draft-verdt-netmod-yang-module-versioning-01
    >>    - Base module versioning solution, unchanged from the version
presented at 106.

    >> 3) draft-verdt-netmod-yang-semver-01
    >>    - YANG Semantic version numbers, unchanged from the version presented
at 106.

    >> 4) draft-rwilton-netmod-yang-packages-03
    >>    - YANG packages draft, updated since 106
    >>
    >> 5) draft-wilton-netmod-yang-ver-selection-02
    >>    - Version selection, updated since 106, as per notes below
    >>
    >> 6) draft-verdt-netmod-yang-schema-comparison-00
    >>    - Schema comparison tooling, unchanged from the version presented at
106.

    >> The main changes to the version selection draft are:
    >>    - We have tried to simplify the model, but at the same time give
servers more flexibility about how they implement version selection and what it
can be used for.  E.g. if the server wants to allow a client to choose between
different schema versions, but require that all clients use the same schema
version, that is now possible
    >>    - The draft explicitly disallows schema-selection happening
mid-session
    >>    - The solution allows the server to require clients to configure
schema-sets before they are used
    >>    - The solution provides more information about which schema-sets are
compatible with each other

    >> Regards,
    >> Rob

    Ladislav Lhotka