On Mar 17, 2020, at 08:15, Lou Berger
<lber...@labn.net<mailto:lber...@labn..net>> wrote:

All,

The adoption call ended yesterday.  While there is clearly work to do to reach
consensus on these documents, they are all adopted as the starting point for
the solutions that the WG will develop on these topics.  Normal working group
processing of these documents will continue on these documents.  This includes
revisiting intended status of each document before submission for publication
to the IESG.  We thank the design team for their hard work and important
contributions!

Authors,

    Please repos each document, with only the file name and publication date
changed.  The file names should all be in the form
draft-ietf-netmod-<current-name>.

All documents have been reposted as WG documents with -00 rev.  I have updated
replaces, too.  I think two of them need your approval as Rob was the only
listed author on them.

Joe