[Roman: for this draft, the takeaway is that Qin’s section deviates from the
template because the module doesn’t define all the parts typically found in a
YANG module]

Hi Rob,

> [RW]
> Perhaps add such as section in [], and mark it to be removed before
> publication.
>
> E.g. [RFC Editor: Please remove this comment before publication. For
> reviewers:  This section has been modified from the standard template because
> …]

Yes, this idea was coming to me as I was writing the above, but I thought it
useful still to agree that the RFCs should never be published with a reference
to the template, whether or not the Security Considerations section conforms to
it or not.

> I’m obviously not saying that we need to do this for this document, just as a
> suggestion for future documents.

Agreed.

> Regards,
> Rob