Toerless Eckert <t...@cs.fau.de> wrote:
    > Lets hear from yang doctors or yang friends. Right now i bet that if
    > the only change for yang vouchers is this enum, then its probably
    > easiest to do b), e.g.: make AE be a formal update. I think c) is
    > appropriate if we have a larger critical mass of changes for rfc8366.

I wasn't think that brski-async-enroll would be the RFC8366 Update document,
but I guess it could be.

I thought that it would be a new document.
I will prepare an RFC8366bis ID so that we have some complete YANG, and I'll
attempt to point constrained-voucher at it to see what happens to SID values,
etc.

But, not before the hackathon, maybe during.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )