Hi Balazs,

Thanks.  That sounds fine.   Please can you add a sentence to the description
of the simplified-inline in the YANG model to state this, which I think may be
something like:

"YANG modules that are only required to satisfy import-only dependencies MAY be
excluded from the leaf-list.  If they are excluded then the consumer of the
instance data file can choose any versions of the YANG modules that satisfy the
import dependency."

Regards,
Rob