To help illustrate "Many major server implementations (at least in the router
space)":

JUNOS and Nokia SR OS have it.

I'm not sure about Cisco - maybe someone who knows IOS-XR well could point out
an example of this (or confirm they do/don't have it, or do/don't see a use
case given their model-driven architecture).

I assume Huawei must have it given the 3 primary authors are associated with
Huawei in the draft.  Maybe they can confirm.

Jason