Carsten Bormann <c...@tzi.org> wrote:
    > On 2021-12-12, at 22:17, Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca> wrote:

    >> I'm working on draft-richardson-anima-rfc8366bis, trying to make it
RFC8791.
    > […]
    >> What I don't know how to deal with:

    > RFC 8792?

If I put \ into the original .yang file, then it won't process.
So if RFC8792 is the solution, then I think that I probably prefer to have
::include do it.  Otherwise, I have to add another step to the workflow.

I'd also want assurance that the YANG module extractor knows about 8792.
Maybe given that Kent is a leader author on that... it's already taken care of.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )