Hi Kent,

can you show the schema tree, or a relevant part of it?

Lada

Dne 17. 08. 22 v 23:08 Kent Watsen napsal(a):

Given a must-expression like this:

    uses ts:local-or-truststore-public-keys-grouping {
       refine "local-or-truststore/truststore/truststore-reference" {
          must 'derived-from-or-self(deref(.)/../ts:public-key/ts:public-key-format,
"ct:ssh-public-key-format")';
       }
    }

Where "ts:public-key" is a list, currently the expression evals true if there is just one
element in the list having public-key-format="ct:ssh-public-key-format", but it is needed
to eval true only when *all* the elements have that value.

Any pro-tips?  I think I saw this posted before, but can't find it now...

K.

Ladislav Lhotka <ladislav.lho...@nic.cz>
Head, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: 0xB8F92B08A9F76C67