[CC-ing NETCONF WG]

True.  I added those 'must' expressions without error-messages.  Error-messages
can often times be used to decipher 'must' expressions to a human-readable
form.  Should we add now?  (Note: the drafts are post-LC in the NETCONF WG)

Would anyone be willing to submit a Pull Request to added "error-message"
statements for these 'must' expressions?  The repos are here:
https://github.com/netconf-wg/ssh-client-server
https://github.com/netconf-wg/tls-client-server
K. // author