On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 03:53:19PM +0000, Joe Clarke (jclarke) wrote:

> This revision is a resurrection of the expired I-D to help frame the
> LC discussions around module versioning and YANG Semver.

Thanks, Section 5 is an interesting read.

The solution we got seems to be going over board on some requirements
while not addressing some other requirements (or I have not understood
how).

Jürgen Schönwälder              Constructor University Bremen gGmbH
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://constructor.university/>