From: Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jcla...@cisco.com>
Sent: 27 June 2023 14:19

Yes, I had pushed for this.  I think it would have help better frame this work
given how long it is taking.

<tp>
Yes but had the then I-D been put forward as WGLC, I would have opposed it.  I
think that the I-D overstates the case.  Modules have been and do get updated
and the idea of having perfection on day is like a frictionless surface, a
useful theoretical concept but not one any engineer expects to create.

Tom Petch

Joe