Hi,

Looking at this erratum, I agree that it would be better that the module prefix
is used consistently for references to other types within the same module, but
the existing YANG is not wrong.

In YANG, I generally expect prefixes are used when referencing data nodes or
types in other imported modules, hence without a prefix I would naturally
assume that the types/data nodes either exist in the current module or they are
part of the set of primitive types.  Given there is only a small set of
primitive types, I think that it is reasonably easy to differentiate between
these two sets without needing the extra prefix.

Hence my proposal is to reject this erratum, but perhaps Jürgen you can update
your copy of rfc-6991bis to make these consistent please?  And yes, I
appreciate that I need to finish processing my AD review of your doc.

Regards,
Rob