Jan,

I am certainly not against documenting NBC changes. This can be done
using extension statements. Whether such extensions are defined in the
same document or not at the end is a procedural question.

That said, any extensions that go beyond something that can be safely
ignored (e.g., extensions that for example influence how imports are
resolved) do for me require a new YANG language version. It would help
if people could acknowledge that we have agreement on this. Otherwise,
I fear that we may repeat the same discussion we had again several
months later.

/js