[Med] Looks reasonable to me. As you can see in the proposed PR
(https://github.com/boucadair/rfc8407bis/pull/31/files) I went with a slightly
modified wording because we do already have the following to refer to the link
to be used:

   Examples of IANA URLs from where to retrieve the latest version of an
   IANA-maintained module are: [IANA_BGP-L2_URL], [IANA_PW-Types_URL],
   and [IANA_BFD_URL].  [IANA_FOO_URL] is used in the following to refer
   to such URLs.  These URLs are expected to be sufficiently permanent
   and stable.

The change is consistent with this part of the bis:

   If an IANA-maintained module is imported by another module, a
   normative reference with the IANA URL from where to retrieve the
   IANA-maintained module SHOULD be included.  Although not encouraged,
   referencing the RFC that defines the initial version of the IANA
   module is acceptable in specific cases (e.g., the imported version is
   specifically the initial version, ...

> Further, some IANA modules use the IETF template for the module's
> "description", see e.g.,
>
> That module has in its "description":
>
>      This version of this YANG module is part of RFC 8294; see
>      the RFC itself for full legal notices.";
>
> But that is not correct.  Other module use this instead:
>
>      The initial version of this YANG module is part of RFC 7224;
>      see the RFC itself for full legal notices.";
>
> I think 8407bis should recommend that IANA-maintained modules use this
> wording instead.

[Med] Good point. Made this change so far:

OLD:
   For both cases, the document that defines an IANA-maintained module
   MUST include a note indicating that the document is only documenting
   the initial version of the module and that the authoritative version
   is to be retrieved from the IANA registry.

NEW:
   For both cases, the document that defines an IANA-maintained module
   MUST include a note indicating that the document is only documenting
   the initial version of the module and that the authoritative version
   is to be retrieved from the IANA registry. Also, the IANA-maintained
   module MUST include the following note indicating the RFC that
   registered the initial version of the IANA- maintained module:

      The initial version of this YANG module is part of RFC IIII;
      see the RFC itself for full legal notices.

The full change can be see here:
https://github.com/boucadair/rfc8407bis/pull/32/files

> /martin

> r%40orange.com%7Ccf5ad65dd26d4ae3a1f508dbf73e4f79%7C90c7a20af34b40bfbc
> 48b9253b6f5d20%7C0%7C0%7C638375619746432780%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8ey
> JWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C200
> 0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=MoNAEbPOhqjeuGh08SX9v9DSxvEOy4MGlvhDX6BLSk0%3D&reserv
> ed=0
falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.
modified, changed or falsified.