[Med] The reasoning is: What would be intuitive is to see a model use either of
these approaches rather than both. This questions the need for the choice/case
statement in the first place.

> (2) I don't think the proposed workaround is correct, since if you
> move the when to a container that surrounds the entire choice, the
> other cases in the choice are also made conditional.

[Med] Actually, that's not what the text intends to say. The proposal is to
consider getting rid of choice.

> /martin
falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.