Hi Juergen,

> Well, statements like "the WG agrees" are problematic for things that
> have not been discussed on the mailing list. Perhaps it is the people
> attending the interim agreed? Well, I can't tell, I have not been
> there...

Maybe but…
  - it was an official Interim meeting (not just a design team)
  - the subject of this email indicates “Draft Minutes”.
  - the body of the email says "Please report any updates needed here."

Clearly the email is the “confirmation" on the list, and hence it didn't
seem wrong to predictively say "the WG agrees”.

That said, I wonder who all constitute the “working group”.  Does it make
sense to extend that label to folks who don’t participate?  The “netmod”
mailing list has 410 members, but it’s hard to imagine the “working group”
being anywhere close to that.

Kent